You should read carefully the following terms and conditions:
THE VIDEO ARTIFACT SOFTWARE (THE 'SOFTWARE') LICENSE AGREEMENT ('LICENSE') IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ANDREW REVVO FOR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
Note. This License is not for some Video Artifact programs those already licensed under GNU GPL terms. A dual license is not granted for these programs.
By downloading or using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license (unless you have entered into a different license agreement for the software signed by Andrew Revvo and that agreement provides that it will govern your use of the software). Use of the software is conditioned upon compliance by you with the terms of this agreement. If you do not or cannot agree to the terms of this license, do not download, install or use the software.
1. License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and full payment of the applicable license fees, Andrew Revvo hereby grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license to install and use the Software on one computer.
2. License Restrictions. When you first obtain a copy of the Software, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for the Software according to the terms and prices discussed in the Software's web site, or you must remove the Software from your computer. This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual. The Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified..
3. Modifications. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License and during the effective term only of this License, You may alter and/or modify the Software files. You agree and acknowledge that any alteration or modification of the Software (a) is made and used at Your own risk, (b) may be used only by You for your internal purposes in accordance with the limited purposes set forth in this License, and (c) may not directly or indirectly be sold, resold, licensed, distributed or otherwise transferred to any third party or parties. This prohibition applies also to the altered Andrew Revvo code. The foregoing restrictions shall survive the termination or expiration of this License. The only exceptions to these restrictions are modifications that are freely shared on the Software's web site.
4. Copyright; Proprietary Rights. All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and other information incorporated into the Software), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software, are owned by Andrew Revvo. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Except for the limited license granted to You, Andrew Revvo reserves all right, title and interest to the Software and all associated files. Title to and ownership of the Software, including without limitation all intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Andrew Revvo. You shall not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with Andrew Revvo ownership of and rights with respect to the Software. You acknowledge that any unauthorized copying or use of the Software and/or graphics and media files is a breach of this License.
5. Delivery, Installation and Support. The Software and its updates are published on the official Software's web site. Unless otherwise agreed by Andrew Revvo in writing, You are solely responsible for delivery and installation of the Software. Except as specified herein and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, Andrew Revvo is not obligated to provide training, maintenance or support of any kind for the Software.
6. Termination. Andrew Revvo may terminate this License if You fail to comply with the terms of this License or any applicable agreement relating to professional or other services Andrew Revvo may provide to you. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying or removing from all hard drives, networks, and other storage media all copies of the Software. Upon any termination, You must remove the Software from your computer equipment and destroy all originals and copies of the Software in your possession.
7. Warranties. You represent and warrant that You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws.
8. Refunds. Andrew Revvo does not accept any returns nor make any refunds for the Software. You are responsible for verifying software compatibility by installing and executing the trial/demo version before purchasing.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WITH ITS INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION AND USE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANDREW REVVO, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. FURTHER, ANDREW REVVO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE.
10. Limitation of Liability. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANDREW REVVO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS), EVEN IF ANDREW REVVO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ANDREW REVVO GRANT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, IN EXCESS OF THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
ANDREW REVVO CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO ANDREW REVVO FOR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU HEREBY RELEASE ANDREW REVVO FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION.
11. Processing of personal data. You agree to the voluntary transfer of your personal data to the Author in the process of using and registering the Program and express your consent to the collection, processing, use of your personal data in accordance with applicable law, on the terms of confidentiality. The personal data provided by you will be stored and used only personally by the Author and will not be provided to third parties, except as provided by applicable law.
In Russian: Вы соглашаетесь на добровольную передачу Автору в процессе использования и регистрации Программы своих персональных данных и выражаете свое согласие на сбор, обработку, использование своих персональных данных в соответствии с применимым законодательством, на условиях обеспечения конфиденциальности. Предоставленные Вами персональные данные будут храниться и использоваться только лично Автором и не будут предоставлены третьим лицам, за исключением случаев, предусмотренных применимым законодательством.
12. Entire Agreement; Governing Law. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This License shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Some included files are MIT-licensed:
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (C) 2016-2018 Andrew Revvo.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.