Depending on how you interact with the author, there is a process of different kinds of data and in different ways. Some data is automatically processed if you visit this web site or use the author's software. Other data is only processed if you actively submit it to the author.
1. Web Site Visit Data. Your computer or device automatically sends technical information to the author's web servers that is stored to web site log files, including the following data:
This HTTP protocol data allows you to surf the web site. Author also process this data to perform analyses on the performance of the web site, to ensure security and operation of the web server software, as well as to prevent or uncover abuse.
2. Web Page Visit Data. The web page software sends a visitor activity information to the author's web servers that is stored to visitor statistics log files, including the following data:
Author process this data to perform analyzes on the user experience on the web site, to continuously improve the web site and correct errors, to ensure operation of the web server software, as well as to prevent or uncover abuse.
To process web page usage data, cookies and similar technologies are not used.
3. Software Version Statistics Data. If you visit this web site from the author's software or documentation links, additional information is sent by your web browser, including the following data:
This information is used by the author to track software usage data to improve the software, as well as to prevent or uncover software piracy.
4. Software Licensing Data. The author requests certain product registration data during registration of computer programs or other creative works, including:
Author uses this data to keep a record of your product license (that is, authenticating and periodically verifying your licensing rights in the product for anti-piracy purposes) and to enable the provision of maintenance or support services to you.
5. Data The Author Processes Only if You Submit it. When you send an email or purchase a software license, the information provided by you can be transferred to the author.
The submitted data usually is sent to the author to register you as a licensed user. In this case the author will be able to send you a license key, a link to download or the full version of the author's products. Basic information about you, including your name and email is needed to enter into a license agreement. If you do not give it to the author, then the author will not be able to provide you with the ordered licensed materials, as he does not know who and where to send them.
Timeframe for Keeping Data
Author may keep the registration data about customers all the time until we terminate the license agreement and for another five years thereafter for legal obligations.
Unimportant personal data like email messages and log files may be removed at any time if it is no longer useful.